This easy cherry cheese danish recipe will have you plating beautiful pastries in no time! What a great way to impress guests, have a beautiful brunch or simply make a great treat for yourself! Follow the simple directions for this cherry cheese danish recipe below and, with a few simple ingredients, you’ll have professional bakery-quality cherry cheese pastries in no time!
This easy cherry cheese danish recipe is flawless. You’ll need 1 roll Pillsbury Crescent Sheet, 4 oz (half block) cream cheese, softened, 2 tbsp sugar and 10 oz (about half of a 21 oz can) cherry pie filling. The cherry cheese danish glaze is even easier, simply combine ¼ cup powdered sugar, 1 tbsp milk and serve up on a beautiful dish. Scroll below for cherry cheese danish recipe bullets, grab your shopping list and get baking!
Cherry Cheese Danish Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 roll Pillsbury Crescent Sheet
- 4 oz (half block) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 10 oz (about half of a 21 oz can) cherry pie filling
For Cherry Cheese Danish Glaze:
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
Cherry Cheese Danish Recipe Supplies:
Affiliate links below
Cherry Cheese Danish Recipe Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the crescent sheet and cut it into 8 squares. Place 1-2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchmenet paper.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar.
- Next, add a spoonful of mixture and place in the center of each crescent square.
- Add a heaping spoonful of cherry pie filling (about 3-4 cherries, plus the jelly) on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Fold up the corners of the crescent squares almost, but not quite to the center.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until slightly golden and the dough is baked through.
- Remove cherry cheese danishes from oven, and allow to cool a bit.
- Once cooled, mix the powdered sugar and milk.
- Drizzle icing with a spoon, using a back and forth motion, across the pastries.