Baby’s first birthday is a wonderful time! Welcome to the Baby’s 1st Birthday Bash Giveaway, hosted by The Monarch Mommy. Here’s your chance to win The Monarch Mommy’s top FIVE gift ideas for baby’s first birthday valued at over $150! The grand prize has the perfect items for baby and the soon to be toddler in your life! One winner will receive this epic grand prize from our generous sponsors! Check out the prizes and enter to win below:
1. Öko Créations Organic Cotton Hooded Bath Poncho Made in Canada of 100% organic cotton, Öko Créations‘ Hooded Bath Poncho is perfect for toddlers! Soft and absorbent, this luxurious bath poncho is sure to please baby (and mom & dad will love it too)! The Hooded Bath Poncho retails for $47. Learn more about this prize by checking out The Monarch Mommy’s review right HERE.
2. Usborne Children’s Books’ Touchy-Feely “That’s not my…” Board Book There’s no such thing as too many books when it comes to toddlers! This board book series is sure to capture even the most active toddler’s attention with a new texture to explore on every page. Vibrant and bold illustrations in a board book that’s sturdy and durable, the “That’s not my…” book series is a lot of fun to read with your baby! “That’s not my…” board books retail for $12 each. Learn more about this prize by checking out The Monarch Mommy’s review right HERE.
3. $50 Gift Card to Minimoc Moccasins & Shoes Get ready for baby’s first steps with Minimoc Moccasins & Shoes. Handmade in Canada with quality genuine leather, Minimoc footwear is sure to please even the most fashion conscious toddler. You’ll love these soft soled baby shoes that help baby feel the ground beneath them as they toddle along on unsteady feet! Find all the details about this fab footwear right HERE.
4. Janod Mini Looping Pull Along Toy from Lagoon Baby No first birthday prize pack would be complete without at least one toy! Lagoon Baby is not just a cloth diaper retailer! You’ll find a great selection of toys for babies and toddlers there too! This Janod Mini Looping Pull Along Toy is perfect for a baby just graduating into toddlerhood. This wooden toy has a built in bead spiral to encourage your toddler to work on those fine motor skills, and can be pulled along once he’s traveling around on two feet! This Janod wooden toy retails for $19. Learn more about the Janod Mini Looping Pull Along Toy right HERE.
5. Easy Peasies Bamboo Bundle Cloth Diaper from Cozybums Who wouldn’t love a brand new cloth diaper for baby’s first birthday? You can never have too many, especially when that new diaper is an Easy Peasies Bamboo Bundle from Cozybums! This Canadian made diaper comes with a super absorbent bamboo trifold insert and a trim fitting shell! The Easy Peasies Bamboo Bundle retails for $28. Get all the details on this awesome cloth diaper by checking out The Monarch Mommy’s review HERE.