PRANA Fall 2017 Coupon Code
Prana sustainable clothing has quickly become my favorite brand! When I first looked at the styles, and all the people doing yoga, climbing mountains or having leisurely outdoor activities…I couldn’t see how the brand would fit into my hardcore mom lifestyle. I mean, the only yoga I do is bending over to pick up LEGOs. However, once I received a few items, I found that the fit, comfort and easy care was perfect for me! I had to order more pants because I found myself trying to stretch the pair I had way too long between washes. Take a look at the Fall samples I received below and use PRANA coupon code MMJEF17 to receive 15% off through Nov 17th.
I was given several items to choose from and I selected the Aya sweater in Auburn and Kara jean in coffee bean. I live on coffee, so there really wasn’t another color choice there. I’m 5’4″ and wear a size 6 and this is the sweater in a small. Post contains affiliate links.
Aya Sweater features:
- Recycled wool blend novelty cable knit
- Button sleeve plackets
- Sueded fleece lined cuff and hem facing for extra comfort
- Really great depth of color in Auburn (seen here)
- Shell 1: 56% Wool / 20% Polyester / 20% Polymide / 4% Other Fibers
- Shell 2: 40% Recycled Wool / 43% Polyester / 18% Nylon / 2% Other
- Really fun button accents at the end of each sleeve
Kara Jean in Coffeebean
- Can be worn long or cuffed
- Traditional 5-pocket styling
- I can fit most of my cell phone in the back pocket
- Narrow leg
- Organic soft stretch blend ‘Kara’ denim
- Stretchy but not painted on
- 75% Organic Cotton / 23% Polyester / 2% Spandex
- Not high but not super low-cut waist is great for my Mom-bod
- Easy to bend and move in
(Pinterest image below)
I hope this has introduced you to a new brand or reinforced what you already love. Remember, you can use PRANA coupon code MMJEF17 through November 17th 2017 to save 15% on the stuff not already on sale. Thanks for stopping by!