Meet the Google Pixelbook
If I ask other parents what laptop their kids are using, they will say a Chromebook. As a Mom of 4 boys, I have done my share of laptop shopping and I do admit that I wished the Chromebook had more options. The search is over! The Google Pixelbook has been released and the best part? Other than super slim, well designed and great memory and processor options…Corning® Gorilla® Glass! Moms you can start cheering now! Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.
Save $100 on the Google Pixelbook from 3/25 – 4/7 at Best Buy Here.
What’s the Google Pixelbook? It’s the new high-performance Chromebook and Pixelbook Pen (sold separately) the smart, responsive stylus, a special pen that allows you to draw and write right on the pixelbook! It’s the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in, so you’ll be able to get more done faster and smarter. From its ultra-thin design to its collection of apps, Pixelbook is beautifully versatile and effortlessly adapts to your lifestyle. And because it’s powered by Chrome OS, you’ll always have the latest security and software features 3. Great, right?
Google PixelBook Features
- Pixelbook is the first laptop with the Google Assistant built-in
- It’s easily accessible via the dedicated Google Assistant key on the keyboard, or by using the “Ok Google” wake word you’re already familiar with.
- Touch Screen!
- Designed to work with the Pixelbook Pen
- Press and hold the button, then tap the pen on Pixelbook’s screen to get help from your Assistant.
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass detail
- Edge-to-edge trackpad, and backlit keyboard, so it looks as good as it performs.
- At just 10.3mm- Pixelbook is Google’s thinnest laptop ever!
- Lightweight aluminium construction that enhances portability.
- 360° touchscreen and versatile 4-in-1 design will seamlessly adjust to whatever you’re doing, too.
- You can sketch or edit photos
- Pixelbook Pen sold separately
- GSuite apps that Drive automatically backs up to your device5
- On-or-offline access to movies and TV shows with apps like Google Play Movies and YouTube Red
- Long battery life with a fast charge
- fast-charging, all-day battery6 that gives you up to ten hours of go from a single charge7
- Google Pixelbook 12.3″ Touch-Screen Chromebook
- Various price points and features
- Processor Options include Intel Core i5 – i7
- 8GB – 16 GB Memory options
- 128 GB, 256GB or 512 GB – Solid State Drive
- Integrated Graphics & Bluetooth enabled
All the Apps
Do more of what you love with apps including Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Photos and more. You, or your kids, can always download your favorites from YouTube Red and Google Play Movies to enjoy even without Wi-Fi.
Other things to know:
1 Pixelbook Pen is sold as a separate accessory, subject to availability.
2 Requires internet connection.
3 Auto-updates and auto-backup require an internet connection.
4 Intel and Intel Core are trademarks of the Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries..
5 500 most recently opened and 500 most recently shared with you. Accessible offline through Drive when enabled in Drive settings.
6 Battery performance is based on a mix of standby, web browsing and other use. Charging time requires a battery to be at least 5% charged, the device to be inactive, and use of the included charger. Actual results may vary.
(Pinterest image below)