This easy white chocolate spoon recipe is great for coffee, milk or to put in your favorite treat! They make great gifts for teachers, family, friends and are fun to use at home. Follow the instructions below and enjoy these right away!
Easy DIY White Chocolate Spoons Recipe
These DIY White chocolate spoons are a hit! They go great in hot chocolate, coffee, make great gifts are very easy to make and use. If you don’t want to use plastic, you can even use spoons that biodegrade over time. However, I wouldn’t let those sit til next year.
- White chocolate baking chips
- Plastic spoons
- Colorful sprinkles
- Parchment paper
- Double boiler or bowl for heating in the microwave
- Line a baking sheet or tray with parchment paper.
- Melt your white chocolate in a double boiler. Place the chocolate in a heat-safe bowl and place over a saucepan with 2 inches of water in it. Heat over a low-medium heat, stirring the sides often, until chocolate is fully melted.
- Dip a spoon into the chocolate, using another spoon to get chocolate all around, if needed.
- Place chocolate-dipped spoon on parchment paper, and add sprinkles.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all of your spoons are dipped.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes to allow chocolate to set.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through them I earn a small percentage which helps support my family. So, thank you if you do!