I’m always looking for great gifts for teachers, the pediatrician’s office, friends, family and of course…myself! I also love if they don’t break the bank. It means I can give to more people we are thankful to have in our lives. These lavender bunny soaps are made with a goat’s milk base making them creamy and moisturizing. These are great for Spring, Easter gift-giving, favors and more! Follow this easy DIY recipe for lavender bunny soap’s and enjoy!
Lavender Bunny Soap Supplies:
- 3 – 1×1” cubes of goat’s milk soap base (roughly ¼ lb)
- ¼ tsp lavender mica powder
- 20 drops lilac fragrance oil
- more or less to personalize
- substitute with any other scent if desired
- Bunny/Spring mold
- Microwave safe measuring cup with a spout
- Wooden craft stick for stirring
- Spray bottle with rubbing alcohol
How to make Lilac Bunny Soap – Instructions:
- Cut soap base into 1×1 inch cubes and place into measuring cup.
- Add a small amount of rubbing alcohol and the mica to a small bowl and stir well until fully combined.
- Heat soap base in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds and stir well. It should all be melted, but if not, heat for another 5-10 seconds.
- Add liquified mica and fragrance oil. Stir well.
- Pour into mold.
- Let set for about 30 minutes.
- Remove carefully and enjoy!