The 3rd Annual Cloth Community Day is February 2nd, 2017. Originally started three years ago by Mindy from The Inquisitive Mom, Cloth community day celebrates cloth diapers around the globe and the integration of our community and continues to grow. There may be many things different about each of us individually, ways we parent and even the makeup of our families but cloth brings us together. Find out how to participate below!
The cloth diaper community is infused with individuals across the globe. Every nationality, income level, and country has cloth diapering families. On #ClothCommunity Day we celebrate this diversity and common thread that brings us together. Help us celebrate by sharing cloth with your community!
How to Participate
You are warmly invited to share positive statements about cloth on February 2nd. Use your favorite social media sites to emphasize the beautiful diversity in our community. To participate, simply handwrite, use the pre-made images or print a sign with your unique affirmation and #clothcommunity. Your sign might simply say “We are a cloth family. #clothcommunity” or emphasize positive reasons why your family uses cloth. Here are a few examples to get you started:
- Our babies are treehuggers from birth. #clothcommunity
- Cloth diapers help meet our child’s special needs. #clothcommunity
- Instead of throwing away thousands of disposable diapers, our twins reuse cloth diapers. #clothcommunity
- Military families save money with cloth diapers. #clothcommunity
- Cloth diapers help support our family. #smallbusiness #clothcommunity
- Families of Cloth are diverse. #clothcommunity
- Cloth diapers increase survival rates for children in impoverished countries.
(Pin Image Below)
Thank you for celebrating Cloth Community hashtag #ClothCommunity Day with us and for being part of this network.
Join us this year, and every day, to celebrate Cloth Community Day. Search the hashtag #ClothCommunity to see others in our community and thank you for being part of such a kind, generous and understanding network of parents, professionals and educators across the globe!