Omaiki Cabrio Review
The Cabriö hybrid diaper from Omaiki is lightweight and fits from 8-40 lbs. It’s available in really great prints including smash the cake, perfect for Birthdays! Made in Canada with Canadian fabrics, this Eco-friendly product has a great footprint. See our Cabrio review here!
Disclosure: I received product samples to facilitate my review but the opinions here are my own.
The Omaiki Cabriö hybrid diaper has a really great size range, is super trim and can be used with a variety of inserts.
Cabriö hybrid diaper Features:
- One-Size diaper (8-40 lbs)
- Pairs well with EVÖ insert or Ömega Booster
- Can be used with a prefold or other insert too
- Double snaps inside shell to hold snap-in inserts in place
- Waterproof outer shell 100% PUL
- Lining 100% polyester – no PUL touching skin!
- Double row of waist snaps
- Crossover snaps for the tiniest waists
- Three double rows of rise snaps to adjust fit
- Made in Canada with Canadian fabrics
- Lightweight, weighs 1/3 of a pound!
- Company recommends reusing if not soiled
Diaper paired here with the EVÖ insert
- Approximative absorption : 9 oz of liquid
- Side A : Stay-dry lining (100% polyester)
- Side B : Bamboo & Cotton (70% bamboo viscose/30% organic cotton)
- 4.75” x33”
- Made in Canada with Canadian Fabrics.
Omaiki Cabrio Review Overall impression:
Super trim and lightweight. Great for really any insert + has the stay dry lining!
I really loved a lined shell for so many reasons. I dislike having PUL touch my baby’s skin and this stay-dry lining is soft and easy to care for. The diaper is super trim and lightweight and fits my 38lb toddler well! As you can see, he has maxed out the rise snaps but still has one more level of waist snaps to go! I do wish there was a 3rd waist snap for fit and to hold the wing. It’s a personal preference, I wish this of all cloth diapers because my little man tends to move the wings around as he plays.
I love that they’re Made in Canada with Canadian fabrics! Transporting fabric from overseas uses a lot of fossil fuels and the factory conditions are often unknown. The Evo insert is absorbent and can be folded for your baby’s needs. It’s great for a day diaper for us but would not make it overnight with my heavy wetter.
Absorbency is decent here. I do use a small booster but I don’t feel like I absolutely have to. Some diapers I literally can’t use it without a booster or second insert, this does a fairly good job at providing absorbency even for my well-hydrated toddler.
Where can you buy the Cabrio?
Omaiki’s website! I do not have it listed as available at any of the retailers I affiliate with but I will update this as they stock them!