Goodbeing Review + Promo Code
I have been testing out beauty boxes and sharing the best with you! I’m excited to share this Goodbeing Review and Goodbeing Promo Code so you can have a look inside and get a great deal. Take a look at my Goodbeing Box sample and shop through my affiliate link to get your own!
This Goodbeing box arrived in my mailbox to mid-late November. I was excited to open it and see what’s inside! While I have tested out many subscriptions, what’s always missing is the environmental and cruelty-free factor. Some other boxes may have both items that are not tested on animals and some that are, environmentally friendly and some that are not. I personally prefer the later. In addition to being an animal lover, I feel that if you are putting a chemical into a beauty product that you need to test on an animals, or make in a lab…I don’t want it on my skin anyway!
My favorite thing about the Goodbeing box is the commitment to well, good products. As I surfed the company websites of the products included here, I read amazing one amazing story after another. Commitment to the environment, natural ingredients, organics, cruelty-free, no genetically modified ingredients etc.
The strongest takeaway I can give you from this review is that when I put these products on I feel good about myself, good about them and good about promoting this company!
Goodbeing Promo Code GOODBONUS for a free item in your box! Subscribe Here.
Inside this box:
K.Voss MagiK shimmer ($28.00 arv)
- Avocado Butter, Grapeseed oil, Shea Butter, Mixed Micas, Bio-Mulsion Wax, Distilled Water.
- Scented lightly with sandalwood essential oil. Smells amazing, goes on smooth and is almost gel-like. A gentle amount of shimmer and shine great for any area of the body, especially the area right below my neck that is exposed in a v-neck or scoop neck shirt! To be completely honest, this reminds me of glitter gel I saw at a “ladie’s night” sex toy party I went to years ago, pre-children, that was stage-worthy…but in a much more muted and Target-shopping with my latte appropriate.
MyChelle Lip Hints ($12.50 arv)
- Sporting Shea Butter and Coconut, Kalahari Melon, and Meadowfoam Oils for a soft, dewy look that is never sticky. This is rich, conditioning, it smells amazing and has a great taste! I belive “lip hints” is an appropriate name, as you can see this is transparent and very glossy. A nice shift from some of the super drying matte liquid lips I’ve been trying out. This is very moisturizing and yummy.
- Ingredients include: Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Beeswax, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Tocopherol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Eclipta Prostrata Extra, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Citrullus Lanatus Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil *Certified Organic
Au NATURALE Cream Eye Shadow in Vintage (sample shown here $18 arv, full size $24)
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam Seed Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed Oil), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil), Organic Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Oil, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca Root Starch), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Micas, Silica. Great pigmentation, long wear and smooth application.
Sahaja Restorative Eye Cream (sample is shown here $25.60 arv, Full size $48)
- Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Cetyl Alcohol*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Seed Oil*, Glycerin*, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Stearate*, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Honey Powder*, Terminalia Bellerica Fruit Extract*, Terminalia Chebula Fruit Extract*, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract*, X Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol Acetate*, Parfum*, Xanthan Gum*, Titanium Dioxide *Natural or Organic Ingredient
Zyderma Clarifying Cream (sample shown here $5.99 full size $59.95)
- Super simple ingredient list: Water, Cetearyl Olivate & Sobitan Olivate (PEG-free), 1,3 Propanediol, MicroSilver BG™, Xanthum Gum. Zyderma reporta that this is good for a huge list of things. I imagine that the microsilver BG is the active ingredient here as silver has many benefitical properties, also conributes to the price tag! Silver “cleanses a broad spectrum of bacteria from the skin” and it’s grey shade lends me to belive it has a good concentration in this cream!
When I first opened the box, I thought that products seem smaller than the ones I receive in some other similar priced subscriptions. However, after testing the products out and reading the outstanding list of ingredients, company missions and quality…this is well worth the price! In addition, I couldn’t find these products on Amazon to include a banner! They’re small company, probably small batch items you’ll want to try too! Want to join? Goodbeing Promo Code GOODBONUS for a free item in your box and Subscribe Here.