As a Mom to 4 little boys, I need to take stuff with me when I leave the house. I truly appreciate a great diaper bag and have tried many that fall short. Painfully short. Which is why I’m thrilled to show you the bbluv Ultra Diaper Bag. Who’s bbluv? bbluv is well known for their sun and play tents. Now, the addition of the bbluv Ultra Complete Diaper Bag means they have ever accessory you need on the go. This diaper bag is full of features and is seen here in heather grey. The fabric is durable, washable and goes with everything. Take a look at it in detail and read my experience in this sponsored post.
The bbluv Ultra Diaper Bag really has every feature you can imagine. I won’t even consider a diaper bag without feet! When I set our diaper bag down on a public bathroom floor, wet grass at the playground or questionable floor at the pediatrician’s office…I need to know there is some space between the fabric and the floor. Amazon affiliate banner below.
bbluv diaper bag Features include:
- 4 feet on bottom of bag to protect base from floor
- Large size changing pad complete with pockets and carry strap
- Padded strap and universal connector that fits most strollers
- Spacious, easy to clean interior with removable separator
- Easy to access side wipes dispenser
- Includes a pacifier pouch, an insulated food bag/bottle holder and a fleece blanket
- Dimensions: 17.5″ x 11.5″ x 10.5″
- Great for cloth diapers, pictured below with 4 all-in-one diapers
- Structured, but not too firm: Bends slightly when not full
- Large zippered pouch on front and back
(Pin image below)
This diaper bag is great for one, two or multiple babies. While not as large as our okiedog shuttle bag, which could be used as a small suitcase, this is a generously-sized diaper bag. The base is wider than the top and it’s easy to reach all of the pockets, pouches and zippered areas. One of my favorite features, aside from the feet, is the wipes pouch. It’s located right on the side and can be used with reusable cloth wipes or disposables.
This bag is certainly day-trip worthy or even for an overnight. This is a serious bag and the color and design is great for both men and women. My husband doesn’t mind carrying this at all! Maybe you’ll see it with us at MommyCon! Would I recommend this bag? Yes. Where can you find it? On the bbluv website and also at their Amazon shop.