I love photo lockets! However, I don’t love cutting out a tiny photo and trying to put it inside. When I heard about this opportunity to review this custom womens locket from pictures on gold, I was so excited. When I received this beautiful locket in the mail I couldn’t stop smiling! Two photos of my boys, laser engraved and guaranteed for life! In addition, I was able to choose the picture of a Mom with her baby on the front and write a custom saying on the back. Have look at my sample here and get 10% off of your purchase.
I love this locket! The quality is great and I’m thrilled with the photos. I was a bit surprised by the price. The locket itself is listed as $24.95 but with all of the fixings seen here it retails for over $160 which is a steal for this piece. In addition, you can receive 10% off at pictures on gold and these ship within one day! I uploaded photos from my computer and before I knew it the women’s necklace was here. I cried when I opened it! Some details about the womens locket from the company:
- Color Laser or Laser is 100% Waterproof & Scratchproof and is guaranteed for a lifetime.
- (Wish I could say that about my IPhone which was more expensive!)
- Pictures are engraved permanently into 14K gold, Sterling Silver or Rose Gold.
- Normally Ships in 1 Day.
- Message Engraving is engraved with a high definition laser engraver.
- If when uploading your photo, your photo doesn’t fit perfectly inside the locket and you see white space, they will automatically fill in.
- If your photo has people in it that are spaced apart, our digital artists will enhance the photo to bring them closer together. Pretty awesome!
- Color Laser or Laser- they remove the background of the photograph and you can give “Special Instructions” if you’d like the background kept in.
- If there is an object you want removed from the photo or you have any special requests, let us know in the “Special Instructions” box (Last Step).
Love this locket? Find it here on their website and build your own! I’ll cherish this forever and I know that these would make great gifts for locket lovers like myself. Pictures on Gold has turned lockets into a high-tech pleasant experience and guarantees them for life. What’s not to love?