Average Age Of Kid With A Cell Phone is 10.3.
Questions To Ask Yourself:
- What will my child be using this phone for? Is it a want or a need?
- What rules do I want in the cell phone contract?
- What will happen if my child breaks the rules?
- Do I want my child to have full access to the internet or what restrictions am I setting up the phone with? Do I want my child to have social media? If yes, make sure you write all user names and passwords in the contract.
- Make sure to discuss what to do if cyber-bullying happens.
- Instagram (most tweens and teens have this).
- SnapChat (known for by sex offenders to search for children- my kids are not allowed to have it).
- LinkedIn (mostly business networking for adults).
- Reddit (and Sub-Reddit groups).
There are new ones created all the time. Stay current with the latest social media and make sure you know which ones your kids are on. Right now one lucky person will win a Samsung Galaxy Note 5. An awesome giveaway by Sprint. Winner must be of the age 18-years-old, or older and live in the Continental. U.S. To enter simply follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter below.