LEGO KidsFest is a gathering for those who love LEGO. I recently was able to attend with my family to complete a LEGO KidsFest Review and the LEGO excitement has continued in my house since then. As Mega Blok fans, I thought my boys would enjoy LEGO and was I right! The event inspired them to start a love with LEGO and we now have an area in our house dedicated to building, including LEGO stationary. The event itself however, was not what I expected and I have some tips for attending to have the best possible time! Here is our experience at LEGO KidsFest and some tips for attending LEGO Kidsfest.
- Make it clear to the kiddos before entering the event that, as the signs say, “No Brick” may leave the event.
- Dress your family in a similar colored shirt, so you can find each other in the crowd, and make sure to fill out the Lost Parent’s cards.
- Bee-Line to event stations and get your tickets early. Otherwise, it may be hours before you can get into a master builder’s session.
- If you’re traveling with little ones, change baby in the car because, as we learned, there may be no place to change a diaper or care for a baby inside. I am a breastfeeding Mom and where I go…baby goes!
- Take your LilleBaby carrier! This made carrying my 3 m/o around effortless and I was able to attend to my older children while he sat safely on my chest.
- Move the event home! Take the excitement to your home (as we did) by making a LEGO station for imaginative builders to get creative anytime.
- Carry cash for surprise parking fees and wear sneakers in case you’re parked far from the event.
As always, Thanks for stopping by! This post contains a few affiliate links, I earn a small percentage if you shop through these links so thank you if you do! It helps keep this ship running. I really appreciate a follow on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and love to network on Google and LinkedIn. I’m also now on Periscope as @MamaBananasAdv. Companies care about these numbers when deciding which bloggers to select to review products etc. So thank you for following! Want to work together? E-mail MamaBananasAdventures@gmail.com.