Disclosure; This is a sponsored post.
My family is very excited for the LEGO KidsFest Pennsylvania: April 8-10, 2016! Win 2 tickets to this event right here on Mama Banana’s Adventures! This event offers Three Acres of Hands-On Educational Fun for All Ages. Not only does it looks really exciting for children, but I know my husband and I will have a blast too. The LEGO KidsFest national tour stops at the Harrisburg ,from April 8-10, 2016, for the very first time, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this three acre activity- and entertainment-packed family event. LEGO KidsFest is for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests. See a list of attractions below and enter to win 2 passes!
* LEGO Model Museum: life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
* LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
* LEGO Disney Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO story book
* LEGO Super Heroes: pose with a life-sized Spiderman model and more
* LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
* LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
* LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
* LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
* LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
* LEGO Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
* Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
* Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
* Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color foster group creativity
“Our 2016 LEGO KidsFest tour is going to delight both new and returning audiences,” said Vince Rubino, Events Manager for LEGO Systems, Inc. “We’ve still got some favorites on the show floor, like the Big Brick Pile, Creation Nation and the Race Ramps. There are also many new and unique activities designed for building, learning and fun.”
Five sessions – all identical and 4 1/2 half hours in length – are held at each tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets can be purchased at www.LEGOkidsfest.com. Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session.
On tour since 2009, previous LEGO KidsFest tour stops have included major cities such as Chicago, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, San Jose, Cleveland, Richmond, Phoenix, Portland and more.
TICKET Giveaway Details: One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, Apr 8, 2016 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG!
Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Friday, Mar 3 and announced on my Blog and notified via email. Make sure to check your messages and respond right away! Thanks for stopping by and GOOD LUCK!
Disclosure; This is a sponsored post. Mama Banana’s Adventures is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Ticket winner will be drawn and contacted via US Family Guide.