As a Mom to 4 babies, 5 and under, leaving the house can be a project. Not only do I need to get my babies and I ready, but I need to tote along everything necessary for a pleasant trip…I’m very excited for this Timi and Leslie diaper bag review! We always need cloth diapers, snacks, toys, items for an unexpected illness and a change of clothes for accidents. While many diaper bags are functional…there aren’t many I would call stylish. Okay, I would call zero of them stylish. Over the years many product lines have improved, but for the most part you can tell a diaper bag from a mile away. Many of the bags I’ve seen in baby stores are functional…but are not very attractive. What about style and function? Who wouldn’t love an attractive diaper bag?! Me me me!! (raises hand). Disclosure; I received a product sample to facilitate my review however the opinions here are my own. This post contains affiliate links.
I am thrilled to introduce the Kate diaper bag from Timi and Leslie. Well known for pioneering the stylish diaper bag movement, Timi and Leslie has been in the hands of celebrities since 2005. (1) Someone asked me where I got my “beautiful purse” and they were shocked that it’s a diaper bag! I of course was beaming. The bag featured here is the “Kate” in Dark Teal/Saddle and it’s more beautiful in person then I can show in photos. This bag is from their convertible line, which means that after it’s no longer needed for hauling diapers it transforms into a handbag! How awesome is that, right?! Look closely at the Faux Leather’s texture. It’s soft and could easily be mistaken for real leather…without all the restrictions and worry because it’s easy to clean!
Check out this impressive list of the Kate bag’s features:
- Easy to clean vegan Faux leather <– possibly my favorite feature!!
- PVC free and custom hardware in an antique brass finish
- A cross body, adjustable detachable strap so you can wear it hands free whenever you need to;
- Specially designed changing pad ideal for use wherever baby needs to be changed.
- A wetbag
- A stylish clutch that you can use as your purse with interior credit card slots and an inside zipper pocket making carrying an purse too unnecessary
- An insulated bottle tote for breastmilk or formula;
- Matching stroller straps to keep the bag up accessible on the back of a stroller
- Water resistant, light colored lining so you can easily see everything in your bag;
- Three exterior pockets;
- Six interior organizational pockets;
- Inside key fob – never lose your keys! (okay I will still probably lose my keys)
- Bag Measures: 13.5”H x 17” W x 6.5” D and a 9.5” handle drop
- Available in Black, Dark Teal and Sand
A little about the company. Timi and Leslie’s mission is to make both functional and stylish bags for parents. They make products that help Moms, Dads and even Grandparents stay “chic and stay organized.” Sold throughout the USA and Internationally, the company has an impressive list of celebrities who have chosen their bags to tote their baby goodies. Make sure to visit the Timi and Leslie website to see their entire line, give them a “like” on facebook for tips and product updates and you can shop their Amazon store (banner below) for free shipping too!
Stay tuned for photos and info on just how my family packs this beautiful bag for out and about! Baby boy 4 will be here any moment now and we’re thrilled to grow our family! As always thanks for stopping by! I appreciate a follow on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Periscope (when being chosen for reviews many companies care about numbers) and love to network on Google and LinkedIn.Want to work together? Contact MamaBananasAdventures@gmail.com.