As a Mom to all boys I often find myself laughing. Before I had children I was told that Boys have definite characteristics Moms need to be prepared for, and this is certainly true with mine! I often hear, “Your boys are boy’s boys” and I’m so happy they are! While some days I’m shaking my head, like when my toddler tried to hang from the chandelier…pulling it out of the ceiling, most days we’re having pure fun. Here are 10 things every Mom to boys needs to know! From a Mom of all boys:
- The right place to dig for good worms. The kind that you can hold in your hand.
- How to carefully pick up worms and bugs. How long to keep them before demonstrating a humane release.
- The art of a good playful wrestle.
- The difference between Autobots, Decepticons and Rescuebots.
- What a Brontosaurs eats for breakfast, and other fun curious questions that arise.
- The precise sound a helicopter or airplane makes when delivering lunch on a spoon.
- How to select T-shirts, boxers or briefs, little suits with vests and pants with those elastic adjustable bands inside the waist.
- Which pots and pans make the best drums.
- How to snuggle like champion snuggler because boys love to cuddle!
- The best way to preserve dandelion flower bouquets, robot drawings and spaghetti kisses.
As Moms we will hold these moments in our hearts forever. In a flash these baby boys will be grown into Men who won’t remember bubble baths that turned into small floods, waking up with Buzz Lightyear next to your pillow and playing spaceship landing with a generously sized brown box. While I’ll remember pretending that I know how to throw a football the right way, my boys climbing in with the animals at the petting zoo, and bicycle races in the drive way…I hope my boys remember all the love I have for them and always will.
As always, thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate a follow on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and love to network on Google and LinkedIn. Companies care about these numbers when deciding which bloggers to select to review products etc. So thank you for following! Want to work together? E-mail MamaBananasAdventures@gmail.com