With all the benefits from Vitamin C and Hylauronic Acid…I have no idea why I wasted time and money with department store beauty cream. Not only did it cost more, but it doesn’t have these proven effective ingredients inside. Vitamin C is know to help with the production of collagen and to fade dark spots. Hyaluronic acid is actually injected by dermatologists and plastic surgeons to plump wrinkles. These two ingredients combine in Elleda Vitamin C Serum to create a powerfully and effective serum that’s easy on the wallet. This serum is power packed and Made in the USA.
- Vitamin C – Stimulates collagen production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E – Nourishes your skin, leaving it feeling soft and silky.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hydrates skin cells to freshen your complexion.
- Jojoba Oil– Mimics your body’s natural oils and absorbs deeply and quickly to moisturize all skin types.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf – Protects and revives your skin with natural healing properties.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) – Helps aid a variety of skin conditions, including acne and eczema.
As always, thank you for stopping by! You can purchase Elleda Vitamin C Serum on Amazon and make sure to follow the company on facebook. I really appreciate a follow on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and love to network on Google and LinkedIn. Companies care about these numbers when deciding which bloggers to select to review products etc. So thank you for following! Want to work together? E-mail MamaBananasAdventures(at)gmail(dot)com.